403 Forbidden error after upgrading from 1.6.0 to 1.7.0
I’ve been undergoing the task of trying to upgrade 1.6.0 to 1.7.0; and started off with several conflicts and errors etc…
Anyway, somehow now i’ve gotten to the point where when i access my site i get 403 forbidden errors.
i have magento installed in my root directory public_html/ on linux/apache.
i’ve tried putting in a blank .htaccess file as well as flat out deleting the .htaccess file, and i still get 403 errors. So obviously even changing settings in .htaccess didn’t help.
chown -r username *
So i’m kind of stumped at this point.
Any suggestions or ideas would be greatly appreciated.
i had to chgrp to nobody…
View more posts
- Magento To Australia Post eParcel Extension - BETA testers required
- paypal error
- Place Order Issue after Paypal Payment
- A page URL key for specified store already exists.
- Fix for Fatal Error?
- [RISOLTO]Codice fiscale nella versione 1.7, update 05_07 Modulo disponibile!!! GRATIS!
- Magento cart error “Maximum one item to add the shopping cart.”
- Captcha missing on Create User form frontend
- Unsupported image format. ** 1.7 ** Urgent
- Problems after install Fooman Speedster magento extension